Twenty facts about me.
- I love stand-up (comedy).
- My middle name is Kirby.
- I love the X-Files.
- I got through a couple rounds of tryouts for Wheel of Fortune.
- I love roller skating (and derby skating).
- I have a yellow rose tattooed on my forearm.
- I am heavily considering getting an X-Files related tattoo.
- I was a Van Halen girl extra in an Adam Sandler movie.
- I graduated in 2011 with a degree in English with a Writing concentration.
- I love Coke.
- I love mocha iced coffee.
- I make YouTube videos of Nutcrackers singing. They are intended to be terrible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyMvGbPVr1Y
- I’m running out of things to say about myself.
- I almost pissed in my dad’s ashes once.
- I took some writing classes through the Second City and it was the greatest.
- My cat has diabetes so I give her shots because I love her furever.
- I want to write comedy and do stand-up for the rest of my life.
- I play Gears of War a lot.
- I’m not certain that I’m using the functions in Gmail correctly.
- My first name is Lauren.
Tah-dah! Not that interesting facts about me.
In all fairness, I am eating ice cream, so that’s distracting.
Until next time, my sklerpnergs.