My Five Senses. RIGHT NOW.
I don’t really find the significance in this one.
1) Smell: I can smell my cat’s litter box. She has diabetes and a UTI. 😀
2) Sight: I’m staring at my computer because 8 hours of staring at it during work wasn’t satisfying enough.
3) Sound: This actually excites me. I’m listening to David Sedaris on Marc Maron’s WTFPodcast. We all know how much I love David Sedaris. If you don’t know what I’m talking about —>HERE! CLICK ME!<—
4) Taste: Maybe I should brush my teeth.
5) Touch: My keyboard. Click click click.